Friday, April 28, 2006

Our Fate !



A quick Friday post !
This is for reader Steven who asked/begged me to post that fantastic "Out Of Fate" song by The Mourning Reign.
Always mentioned in the same breath as the South Bay's hallowed trio-the Syndicate Of Sound, the Chocolate Watchband and Count Five- The Mourning Reign were way ahead of their time and here's the proof !
Enjoy Folks !

The Mourning Reign - Our Fate

The Mourning Reign - Run Run Run
The Mourning Reign - Evil Hearted You



FRIDAY BONUS MAXIMUS !

Andrew Sisters - Shortnin' Bread

See you next week !

6 Comments:

Blogger Fire of lovE said...

Just want you to know !!

You can find me over her Rev

Fire

http://cooldrinkofwater.blogspot.com/

10:32 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Yeah ! Welcome back !

10:48 AM  
Anonymous G.T. said...

Rev, I was listening to "Evil hearted you" and my first thought has been : "Amazing how it reminds me Such a shame by Talk Talk" !
Most of the time I come here to post stupid jokes... but this time, even if it seems strange, I assure you it's true !

7:32 PM  
Blogger Larry Grogan said...

Great band. 'Satisfaction Guaranteed' is also a killer.

8:02 PM  
Blogger guapo said...

perfection in recorded sound!

and then some!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Talk Talk? You 80's child you ! errrr wait, me too by the way.
Thanx to you Larry & Mark, always a pleasure to see you hangin' around here !

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com