Friday, April 21, 2006

A Bloody Western Mix !



Ok folks, I promised a friend…and myself.
And don’t worry, I won’t stop posting other stuff since I became the most famous underground rock’n’roll star !
Thanks a miiiiiillion to those who bought the record already, sorry if I didn’t answer your emails yet, I was too busy drinking champagne last night.
This mix is of course dedicated to you all, and to the guy who tried to explain to me how to be original in this business, and thanks to John from Cork :)

Hell’s coming with me.

All together : YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAA !!!

Rev Frost Presents…A Bloody Western Mix !
(aka Cocksucker Blues)


1. Ennio Morricone – Il Mercenario
2. Johnny Cash – Thunderball
3. Frankie Laine – Gunfight At Ok Corral
4. Franco Bixio/Fabio Frizzi/Vince Tempera - Sella D' Argento
5. Lorne Greene – Ghostriders In The Sky
6. Hank Williams – Ramblin’ Man
7. Luis Bacalov - Parte Nona
8. Hank Thompson – I Cast A Lonesome Shadow
9. Marty Robbins – Big Iron
10. Ennio Morricone - Per Qualche Dollaro In Piu
11. Johnny Western – Geronimo
12. Johnny Burnette Trio – Midnight Train
13. John Leyton – Johnny Remember Me
14. Armando Trovaioli - L'agguato
15. Frankie Laine – Bowie Knife
16. Marc Williams - Sioux Indians
17. Calexico - Glowing Heart Of The World
(Featuring Al Swearengen, Mr Wu, Blondie, Tuco, The Outlaw Josey Wales, El Bandito, Hoyxt Axton, Vera Ward Hall and more)

A Bloody Western Mix ! (via rapidshare)




Have a goooood weekend !!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scurvy here-
Once again you have blessed me with a great selection of tunes. I'd ask if you even own any crappy music, but you did post 'Moskau' a few weeks ago. Thanks for the mix.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Yeeeha too Scurvey.
I do own the original Lp of the Ghostbusters Soundtrack - but I was 10.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Buzz said...

Wonderful mix, ranging from classic to B to spaghetti Westerns. One question: What's the story behind Johnny Cash's "Thunderball?" It's clearly based on the Bond film, yet I can't imagine 007 with a country/western beat.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous dgaicun said...

ooh boy. I was sad when you took bowieknife off your playlist. I'm glad to own it now!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Muse said...

bang, bang & Thanks Rev!!!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

There's 2 kinds od people of my friends : those who grab the mix and leave and those who grab the mix and leave a comment.
Thank you.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Oh and Buzz, sorry I have no clue, I'm on the case.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Bob Linn said...

I loved the mix. Al Swearengen is a personal hero.

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Vaughn said...

Once again Rev. your mixes are the most FUN on the net. I think a real Al Swearengen fan club is in order. We could turn it into a drinking club with everyone doing shots everytime someone says "Cocksucker!". We'd all be passed-out in the first 15 minutes of every show.
Have you seen SEASON 2 of Deadwood yet? Much darker and more complicated than the first.
Thanks for the great mix!

5:17 PM  
Blogger smithee said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaah !!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Vaughn, this is a splendid idea. Truly, a BRILLIANT idea. Didn't see the second season yet (we're kinda late here in France). Anyways, thanx, cheers Bob, and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaah too cher Monsieur Smithee.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Some said...

This is a really awesome Mix. Got to take out my Sergio Leone Videos again.
Thanks a lot for this one!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, just come across these western mixes, they are f****** great, many thanks for the hard work compiling them and a track list to boot, cheers

9:27 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

YEEEEHAAAA !

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com