Ray Smith !




Yahooooo !
Thanx to all who showed up last night for the gig !
Do you often hear 'me so horny me love you long time' instead of 'if you're really gonna leave me let me love you one more time'?
Anyway, great fun it was !

Ok, a quick friday post with one of my fav artist - Raymond Eugene Smith !
Born 1934 in Melber, Ky and died in 1979.
That’s it ?
No, the rest’s right here !

Ray Smith - Right Behind You Baby
Ray Smith - Rockin' Bandit




Next week - A Bloody Halloween Mix, Part 6 !!!!

Comments

Hobo said…
Shame on me REverend ! Eversince I put you on my RSS feeder I have neglected to call in & say hi! Thanks for your comment at RetroBabe! ~ Always a pleasure !

IanB
Rev, I've been waiting all year for October in anticipation of another Bloody Halloween Mix! Can't wait to hear it!!
Lee Hartsfeld said…
Halloween? Is it near? (<:

Can't wait to hear your spooky mix! I've dug up (ha, ha) some new titles myself, too.



Lee
Reverend Frost said…
Ian, can't blame you, I still have 900 visitors per day but sometimes no comment ^_^ cheers mate !
Mr Reggae, thanx ! Love your site man !
Lee, I'm dying to hear your allo? Ween? tunes !!!
Tuwa said…
Dontcha mean "halloween mix part 666"?

Congrats on your gig, Rev.
Reverend Frost said…
Maybe in 10 years John :)
Thanks !
The DoorKeeper said…
No Comment. :-D




Ray Smith rocks though :~)
New Texture said…
I only knew "Rockin' Bandit" from its almost note-for-note cover (?) by Kenny Dino. Great to hear this, thanks!



www.newtexture.com
Reverend Frost said…
you're welcome !

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!