Space Guitar




The multi-talented performer Johnny « Guitar » Watson parlayed his stunning guitar skills into a vaunted reputation as one of the hottest blues axemen on the West Coast during the 1950s. He was listed as Young John Watson when he signed with Federal in 1953. His first sides for the King subsidiary found him still tinkling the ivories, but by 1954, when he dreamed up the absolutely astonishing instrumental "Space Guitar," the youth had switched over to guitar…

"I used to play the guitar standing on my hands, I had a 150 foot cord and I could get on top of the auditorium - those things Jimi Hendrix was doing, I started that shit!". Johnny Watson.




Johnny Guitar Watson - Space Guitar

Johnny Guitar Watson - Gettin' Drunk

Johnny Guitar Watson - One Kiss

WEEKEND SPECIAL !




Tony Bennett - Rags To Riches

Have a good weekend..I'm off to bed; I've got the flu....DAMN !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!