Happy Halloween !




Hell yeah, don’t forget to scare your neighbours out of their pants, drink a lotta bloody-mary, sniff glue and workship Satan…no wait, the last two were optionnal sorry.

Anyway, here’s my last halloween treat !
The first track was recorded one month ago but composed when was 9 or something like that (ok I know I won’t win a grammy award for the best r&b track with that one -and I have a hundred tracks like that-), the second one is a huge joke but I still like it, I mean Rev Frost goes electro, funny eh ? A big tribute to Carpenter of course (no not The Carpenters aiiiiiiiiie), and the third one was made by my evil-brother-best-mate Mr Freeze aka Blood Beast Terror aka Destroy All Monsters aka The Black Plague aka Freezing Horror who was kind enough to grant permission to me to post this. Anyway, it’s the perfect track to wake up your darling with.

Rev Frost - The Ghost Of Fröstenstein (Kohler's Theme)

Electro Frost Project - Raise The Dead

Blood Beast Terror - Ghost of Frankenstein !!!

Damn, Spooky Electronic Trash on STGW ?
Hell Yeah, it’s Halloween ! SAMHAÏN !!!


Comments

Brian K Reese said…
happy helloween backatcha esteemed reverend. yr specially made cd of doris day tunes is just about to hit the burner and should be winging your way on wings of fluff by the end o' the week.
Anonymous said…
shameless halloween treat plug

Download Rock'N'Roll Radio's Chainsaw Massacre at the url below...if ya dare...oogooly boogooly

http://www.archive.org/download/JimStarkRockNRollRadioforOctober302005/RNRRADIO103005.mp3
Anonymous said…
oh yeah & rev.

Please a beg of you, no more electro...it scared the hell outta me!
rockcityagencia said…
Hello, Rev!

I put some songs in my blog for you to download. hope you like it.

(it's your voodoo working, included! :) )

best halloween!
Reverend Frost said…
Jim, it's always great (I keep every session of r&r radio !) and don't worry, no more electro until next year (I mean the 1st of April or next halloween):)

Can't wait MrBigRock-qué sera sera !
freethoughtguy said…
Rock music + Halloween = wicked fun!

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!