Bloodshot Bill !




Ok, I must admit, I’ve just discovered our man three weeks ago (damn). God, I’m sure we're from the same family !
« Rockabilly Trash Barbecue Punk explosion from a Montreal mangler. After getting his nasty message across fronting the hubcaps & The Guilloteens, Bill went the true solo one-man-band route, playing guitar and drums, with vocals. Accurately described as "maniacally distorted . . . with accompanying obscene-phone-call, heavy breather vocals," Bloodshot Bill is an old fashioned one-man-band for the new millennium! »
Well it’s wild wild wild !
Please, support Bill and go check his site and buy his stuff, it’s rare enough these days !

Bloodshot Bill - Backseat Of My Heart

Bloodshot Bill - Rat Fink





This post goes to Darrell, who was crazy enough to send me his absolutely cult movie « The Creep » which is, I’m tellin’ya boys, a splendid piece of twisted sick sense of humour in a gorgeous black and white; “The Creep,” atmospherically filmed in Central, South and East Bakersfield is part Twilight Zone, part Mad Magazine.And it's introduced by Famous Monsters of Filmland’s Forrest J. Ackerman !
Truly, I’m diggin’ the movie to death !
Thanks again bro !



Darrell, the mad genius with his friend Rev Frost. (yup, I can change into anything I want, even vodka)

Comments

ted cogswell said…
Hope it's ok to throw in a plug, I've got an update on the future of THE REAL THING! at http://www.therealthing.blogspot.com
ted cogswell said…
Can you believe I just got the URL for my own blog wrong? It's at http://realthingblog.blogspot.com of course!
Reverend Frost said…
Gee, I thought you were gone, welcome back Ted.

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!