Time Is On My Side !




It’s a soulful Friday !
The unrivaled Soul Queen of New Orleans--a title officially bestowed by local officials, no less--Irma Thomas ranks among Crescent City R&B's greatest and most enduring musical ambassadors, never enjoying the coast-to-coast commercial success of contemporaries like Aretha Franklin and Etta James but nevertheless breathing the same rarified air in the minds of many soul music aficionados.
Read more here and here.

Irma Thomas - Time Is On My Side

Irma Thomas - Break-A-Way




FRIDAY BONUS !

Akemi Misawa - Furure Jyozu Ni Hore Jyozu

Yao Lee - Rose,Rose,I Love You





HAVE A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WEEKEND!!!

Comments

tokyocrunch said…
Excellent. Great source graphics too!
modcentric said…
great tracks!
Dan Phillips said…
You know, can't go wrong with some Irma Thomas. Hey, there is absolutely nothing official about my blog; but thanks for giving me a momentary sense of importance, Rev! And feel free to steal my thunder anytime.
Reverend Frost said…
You deserve it Dan!

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!