Yeah !!!




To my dear partner in crime,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Missus FROST !!!!


Screamin' Jay Hawkins :
* I'm Your Man *



Arthur Lyman :
* Love Dance *



Sam Cooke :
* Sugar Dumpling *



Gene Stacks :
* I Know My Baby Loves Me *



Cui Ping:
* This Precious Night *



Lost John Hunter And The Blind Rats :
* Cool Down Mama *



Louis Prima :
* Fever (Vocal, Sam Butera) *



Spencer Davis Group:
* I Can't Get Enough Of It *



Aretha Franklin :
* Soulville *



Harvey And Doc With The Dwellers :
* Oh Baby ! *


And thanks for keeping me alive all this time !

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy birthday madame frost !
Anonymous said…
A musical birthday!! Wonderful!! thanks me darling!
A L said…
Heureux anniversaire madame la révérende !
C. said…
give Mrs. F my best wishes, tom--and hope you're doing well.

chris
Anonymous said…
I hope you and Mrs. Frost had a memorable day. Interesting that you posted a Jay Hawkins number; I was reminded of him the first time I heard your music.
erik hogstrom said…
Happy Birthday indeed!
This must be THE time for birthdays... Mrs. Route 1 had her birthday on April 15!
Your Blog has added to
The Music Blog Roll

in the Category:
SOUL/FUNK/HIPHOP


Is this Alright? If Is not then let me know

plz put a back link on your blog
Our grab the Badge from
http://musicblogroll.blogspot.com/

and mybe would you like to sign in en joy, The Great, Big, Free, Music Blog Web Ring:
http://musicblogwebring.blogspot.com/
Thx

Sign in form for the webring
Reverend Frost said…
Hey thanks los amigos !

Erik, hope you had a great day too !
Thanks Mr Tickles, that's an honour.

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!