A Bloody Magic Mix !



Magic, sometimes known as sorcery, is the practice of consciousness manipulation and/or autosuggestion to achieve a desired result, usually by techniques described in various conceptual systems. The practice is often influenced by ideas of religion, mysticism, occultism, science, and psychology.

Yes baby, watch me howl and hear my circus coming,
I’m gonna put a spell on you !

Rev. Frost Presents…A Bloody Magic Mix ! (52 :27)
Tracklist:
1. Edvard Grieg - In The Hall Of The Moutain King
2. The Electric Prunes - Dr Do Good
3. Johnny Kid And The Pirates - Casting My Spell
4. Ray Martin - The Flight Of The Bumblebee
5. Elvis Presley – Chesay
6. Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Workin'
7. Patrick Williams - The Magician Theme
8. Takeshi Terauchi And The Bunnys – Hungarian Dance No. 5
9. Johnny Horton - Broken Hearted Gypsy
10. Louis Armstrong - You've Got Me Voodoo'd
11. Ron Thompson & His Rowdy Guitar – Switchblade
12. Mitty Collier - My Babe
13. Jack Scott - I Never Felt Like This
14. Spade Cooley - Swinging The Devil's Dream
15. Aaron Lebedeff - Tsuzogn Un Lib Hobn
16. Marty Manning - Night On Bald Mountain
17. The Ultras - Magic Wand
18. Impact Five - Island Of Love
19. The Ventures - Endless Dream
20. Yma Sumac - Sauma (Magic)
21. Chris Isaak - Super Magic 2000

DOWNLOAD THE MAGIC HERE !!!
OR HERE !!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your mixes are amazing!

Thanks and Cheers! CM
Pauline said…
Hellz Yeah Rev! That mix was brilliant and cracked me up-keep on preachin' and I'll testify
Mighty 45 said…
Hocus Pocus!
Abracadabra!
Merci!!!!!
Reverend Frost said…
SHAZAAAM MY FRIENDS SHAZAM !!!!
iODyne said…
your mojo is working.
Mike said…
CHESAY! CHESAY!
Damn, I was wondering who in the world would put this song somewhere on the web. Of course. The good revd!!!!
sue said…
frankly you're the mix king
Anonymous said…
Another fine sermon---tks Rev
BM in NZ
music lover said…
This truly is a magic mix, I downloaded it yesterday and today it was GONE!
Anonymous said…
love the mix! -- the picture of Gob really topped it off..
Anonymous said…
Every one a winner!
Greenockian said…
Sorry to be a sad act but "Casting my spell" is actually by the Pirates - no Johnny Kidd on it. Cracking tune though, isn't it?
Great compo - ta!
Reverend Frost said…
yep true sorry ! And it's freakin' ripped from the '7.....shame on me !
And yep, one of my fav too !
garin said…
You can follow more information here. เกมกำถั่วออนไลน์

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!