A Bloody Come Back Mix, Part 2 !
Tada, I’m baaaaaaaaaack.
Sorry for this long August hiatus !
Well, I hope everyone’s fine.
Ok, here’s the summer review : did a few gigs, drank a few beers, slept a lot (during the day), went to some fantastic places, swimmed a lot, didn’t lose weight, bought some news maracas, drank a few beers, didn’t stop smocking, missed the Cramps 3 times, bought an Irish tin whistle, recorded 41 new songs, gonna work on an animation film, drank a few beers, blah blah blah…
The thing is : It’s good to be back home.
And it’s good to be the king (count de monet ?)
So here’s a bloody come-back mix (part 2) .
(It’s gonna be the last mix before the long awaited Halloween Mixes by the way ! )
Welcome home guys !
Rev Frost Presents…A Bloody Come-Back Mix, Part 2 ! (41 :36)
1. Garry Blake And His Orchestra - Look Out Now
2. Bobby Montgomery & Buddy Holly – Down The Line
3. Little Dady And The Bachelors – Come On Home
4. The Headcoatees – I Gotta Move
5. Little Ritchie Ray - Hump-A-Baby (Hey Shane !)
6. Them - Bring 'Em On In
7. The Roemen – Misirlou
8. Rosemary Clooney – Come On-a My House
9. Emmet Lord – Women
10. Bobby Long & His Satellites - Mojo Workout
11. The Tamrons – Wild Man
12. Jim Oertling - Old Moss’ Back
13. Damal & Rasheed - Twistin In The Tub
14. Eddie Cochran - Skinny Jim
15. The Esquires - Come On Come On
16. J.J. Jackson - Here We Go Again
17. Nina Simone - I'm Going Back Home
A Bloody Come Back Mix, Part 2 ! (via Rapidshare)
"missed the Cramps 3 times".
hm. Bummer. Not good. They still rocked I tell you!
"drank a few beers" - "recorded 41 new songs".
That's better news. Creativity and booze. Nice combination.
Bon retour révérend
Sorry to hear about you missing the Cramps. I'm sure Lux and Ivy would have loved the company. Once again, thanks for the mix.
Hey, whenever I play Holly Golightly my wife leaves the room and says "that chick can't sing!" She says the same thing about June Carter. What should I do?
#Mrtickles : play 'Moskau' on repeat for one entire day, and I'm sure she'll change her mind.
#Sebastian : I've checked the links you'd put on pcl. ah damn.
#Jenny : thanks ! but wait a minute, I know an old demon in Bakersfield...DARRELL ! DARRELL !
hum sorry, thanks for the link !
Il faudra un jour mettre nos forces en commun, vous les années 50 et nous les années 60, pour nous donner une bonne raison de ne pas quitter la France.
Cher Jean Pop 2 , merveilleuse idée !!!
It makes my drive to work a pleasure!