A Bloody Western Mix, Part 2/ SUMMER HOLIDAYS !



Brothers and sisters, sad news/good news (as you want) ,
it’s SUMMER HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYS !!!
Yup, it’s time to relax a bit (before I kill someone ^_^)

I’ll be back at the end of August.
I know I know , it’s a long vacation.
But I always come back.

I just want to thank you all one more time before I go, thanks for being here, thanks for reading, thanks for staying here, thanks for your comments, emails, anonymous phone calls, presents (yes yes),and for some of you, thanks for your precious friendship .

And to celebrate this holy ‘I don’t give a damn period’, here's the long awaited second part of the legendary bloody western mix (believe me, you don’t wanna know where the first one has been played). This one contains some good ol’ private messages, so grab your bottle, play it loud and enjoy !

Rev Frost Presents A Bloody Western Mix, Part 2 ! (55.03)
1. Alfred Newman – How The West Was Won (Main Titles)
2. Ennio Morricone/Peter Tevis – A Gringo Like Me
3. Los Banditos – Django
4. Frankie Laine – Gunslinger
5. Marty Robbins – Five Brothers
6. Gianfranco Di Stefano - Jeff Bloom (From ‘Shango)
7. Johnny Cash – The Sons Of Katie Elder
8. Johnny Horton - The Battle Of New Orleans
9. Bob Wills & His Western Swing Band - Comanche Hit And Run
10. Elvis Presley – Marguerita
11. Bruno Nicolai - Ballata Per Ringo
12. Hank Williams – Kaw Liga
13. Banjo Express – Lost Indian
14. Calexico – El Picador
15. Johnny Burnette - Ballad Of The One Eyed Jacks
16. The Shadows – Geronimo
17. Johnny Western - Cottonwood Tree
18. Gene Vincent – Jezebel
19. Tex Owens - Cattle Call
20. Deadbolt – Rawhide
21. Ennio Morricone - L'arena (From ‘Il Mercenario’)

A Bloody Western Mix, Part 2 ! (via Rapidshare)

And as always, if you’re bored, you can always count all the english grammatical mistakes I wrote through the last 21 months.

Mes amis, enjoy your summer !

Ciao ladies and gentlemen,
See you soon.

Yours truly,
Rev Frost.

Comments

Anonymous said…
bon sejour a l'ombre,hombre
Anonymous said…
Have a yourself a merry little hols!
Reverend Frost said…
Muchas Gracias Seniõr Benoit Azul Muchacho !
& Thanks !
Anonymous said…
Thanks Rev. ! Are you going to try and top those AMAZING Halloween mixes this fall? Good luck if you are 'cause you raised the bar high. Best wishes on your break, tip one back for me.
Anonymous said…
Shit, I'm going to miss you.
Anonymous said…
So you're going to do something even the devil wouldn't do AND LEAVE US. Ahhh, nuts. Well have fun ya MANIAC!
Brian K Reese said…
fantastic mix, good reverend!
C. said…
Have a great vacation, Rev--thanks for the mighty fine mix.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the good times. Take all the time you need (I need to catch up on your May/June archive!)

By the by, do you podcast these mixes anywhere? I can't access some past mixes and I feel like I'm missing out on buried gold ingots.
Anonymous said…
Excellent fun, as usual.
Thanks & Cheers!
Tuwa said…
Dear Rev,

Please don't kill anyone.

Thanks,

tuwa.

P.S. anonymous phone calls? Hm....
affreuxthom said…
Bonnes vacances cher révérend
Anonymous said…
Thanks Rev, this ain't no Deadwood!
Bruno said…
Happy holiday! :)
Anonymous said…
I've been watching and listening silently for a while. You do a fine service sir, a fine service. Thanks for all the hard work. COCKSUCKAARRRRRR!
The DoorKeeper said…
Only 23 days to go :((
Anonymous said…
Spookily in tune with my current Western DVD Binge, Nice one Gringo !!!

IanB
Michael said…
bonnes vacances Rev
Reverend Frost said…
Ok, I'm a bit late for the answer but...THANK YOU GRINGOS !!!
vaughn : part 6 is ready ^_^
pierre: I don't but I'll try to upload the old files asap (thanx !)
Anonymous said…
Can you re-upload Bloody Western Mix?
Pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!!
Thanks.
Reverend Frost said…
Friend, it's right here
Anonymous said…
How about a re-post of Bloody Western Mix Pts 1 & 2?

3 & 4 Are GREAT
Anonymous said…
Wahhhhhh !!! no working links
Anonymous said…
Hello, I'm another anon asking if you would please re-upload Bloody Western Mix 2. But instead of uploading to rapidshare, would you consider uploading to archive.org?

Either way thank you for your brilliant and addictive mixes, I wish I'd found your stash earlier.

- SK
Anonymous said…
Thanks for Part 1,3,4. Very good mixes of a favorite genre. Any chance for a re-up of Part 2?
Johnny Marre said…
Salut Rev.
A Bloody Western Mix, Part 2 ne se télécharge pô, le lien est mort (no such file) :(
Aurait-tu la gentillesse de bien vouloir le re-upper, stp ;*?

Merci, Johnny Marre
Reverend Frost said…
No Problemo !

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!