My Woman !!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

To the lovely, noble, loyal and faithful Mrs Frost, my true and dear partner in crime:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART !!!

Woody Car And The El Caminos - My Woman
Wanda Jackson - Funnel Of Love
Bobby Louis - Fire Of Love
The Duprees - You Belong To Me
Los Lobos - La Pistola Y El Corazon
Carmen Miranda - South American Way

Image hosting by Photobucket
Screw you guys, she's mine...

To y'all, don't worry, I love you too ^_^
Have a good weekend, a happy Easter etc etc....

Comments

erik hogstrom said…
Happy Birthday!
My wife's birthday is tomorrow!
C. said…
...and my wife's birthday is Monday. I suppose it must be wife-birthday season. Have a great one Rev.
Cetusss said…
I have no Wife ! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! So no birthday for her ! Anyway, Are we cousin ? Un ami à moi m'a pausé la question en m'envoyant le lien de ton blog. Attends de voir "Rymund" dans l'un de mes blog...
Cetusss
Anonymous said…
That Carmen Miranda song was on my favorite Woody Allen movie "Radio Days". Always liked it; thanks.
Anonymous said…
Thanks Rev', your missus is a lucky one cause the selection is perfect ! Take care.
~John
Michael said…
Joyeux Anniversaire Mrs Frost!

Another great collection of tracks Rev

May the "old romantics" take over, if not the world, at least the blog-sphere

On second thoughts, let's leave the world for the zombies. Epecially now that they have another soundtrack to slowly sway to
Reverend Frost said…
The Missus says thanks !

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!