A Bloody Come-Back Mix !




Folks, to celebrate my ‘real’ home return (I mean, no more medecine, and uuumm no more job, big fuckin’ thanks to our stupid society, don’t be sick or you’ll be fired), here’s a little goodie, a stupid lesson of bric-a-brac, a bloody come-back mix !!! (aaaaaaaaaaaa)
Mixed last night with my best friend jack and coke –I know, I shouldn’t-(29 minutes ? 3 Glasses ), this , well, thing is dedicated to you, yes, YOU, my dear soul&roll readers.(do I sound like I’m selling you something ? sorry)
Speaking of job and career ( rev frost in an office ? let me laugh/cry), I have a big info for you all…no wait, not now, but VERY SOON I promise.
Anyway, someone is working really hard in New York while I’m writing…

Meanwhile, enjoy !!!

Playlist:
1. Billy May – The Green Hornet Theme
2. The Bangers – Baby Let Me Bang Your Box
3. Davey Jones – The Chase
4. The Swanks – Ghost Train
5. Jackie Lee Cochran – Mama Don’t You Think I Know
6. The Fabs – Dinah Wants Religion
7. Marty Cooper Clan – Happy Organ
8. Bart Lewis – Frankenstein
9. Marci Lee & Johnny Otis – Castin’ My Spell
10. The Medallions - Blowin' Through Yokohama
11. Edmundo Ros - Deep In The Heart Of Texas
12. Johnny Cash - Fuego D' Amor (Anillo De Fuego)
13. I Monster – The Blue Wrath


A Bloody Come-Back Mix !
(via rapidshare)

Comments

Anonymous said…
bonne vacançes
guapo said…
Tom, you`re always on form!

Coolest mix!
Garrincha said…
Excellent ! Outre la sélection, l'interlude tiré du "Grand Détournement" m'a bien fait marrer.
michelsardou said…
Le loup sort du bois?...je répète...le loup sort du bois?
Anonymous said…
mmmm...morphine.
Anonymous said…
Nice Mix, enjoy the time unemployeed
Dj No Breakfast said…
great selection my reverend and interesting comments!
vous connaissez Messer Chups (www.messerchups.ru)ils jouent à Toulouse le 15 avril 22h à l Ambassade(22 Bd de la Gare / Tel : 05 62 47 24 73 ), j espère vous voir la bas qui sait !

glad you're back !
keep on spreading the good word.
Eddie Riff said…
Good health and good vocation come your way soon, Rev.! Thanks for all the wicked wax.
Anonymous said…
Hey Rev.
Glad your all sorted on the health tip but hey set up a pay pal donate button so we's can all help ya through i'm down or just hit me with your pay pal or whatever Rev. Frost comps could do quite well let's tawk
Peace
Gerb
Anonymous said…
"Baby Let Me Bang Your Box".

Best.
Song.
Ever.
Tuwa said…
Sorry to hear it, Rev. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Anonymous said…
Welcome home! You can't keep a ghouled-man down...
Thanks for the awesome mix.
Reverend Frost said…
ok, I'm too lazy to answer to you all, can I just say thanks?
well, THANKS !
Anonymous said…
nice mix and enjoy you're rest! Thanks & Cheers!
Reverend Frost said…
Thanks Muse !

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!