I Cast A Lonesome Shadow


Yep, that's me

One of my all-time favorite !
Hank Thompson is perhaps the most popular Western swing musician of the '50s and '60s, keeping the style alive with a top-notch band, tremendous showmanship, and a versatility that allowed him to expand his repertoire into romantic ballads and hardcore honky tonk numbers.
I don’t know why, but I really need a whiskey while listening to this song . For God’s Sake.
See you next week, have a good one!

Hank Thompson - I Cast A Lonesome Shadow

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tullamore Dew ... ahhhh
Anonymous said…
Rev. Frost said: "I don’t know why, but I really need a whiskey while listening to this song . For God’s Sake."

I've only been to your blog a few times, but I'm begining to think I'd better just plan on bringing a bottle with me; nearly every song posted seems to right beg for a shot! I'll fill a glass to you!

~AKD
Brian K Reese said…
the above comment is absolutely true...whiskey and gin...why not? Hank Thompson...i've been worshipping at that altar for awhile....most superior choice.

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!