Happy Paddy's Day !




HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD, PASS ME A BEER WILL YA.
Ok what's next?
Maybe the sky will definitely fall on my head or something.
I'm out of bandwith - again - so SAY HELLO to yousendit, and say hello to Big Willy II !!!

This post is dedicated to all the good folks around the blogosphere (eg all the people on your right specially Chris, Mark, Brian, and a thousand others), and to my brothers Sami, Freeze, El Capitan, Felipe Del Clamaro, Morad, Moshe, Fabrice (Niort), Fabrice (Marseille), to that crazy girl I met in the Foggy Dew one night, Sean, Wreckin' Fonzie, Wild Pascal aka Ritchie, Darrell, BBB, Romain, all the geezers who got me drunk in Dublin for 2 years, Ennio-where's my fish baccala-, Shane, to every person who sent me an email while I was down, to every reader of this tiny lil' blog, and of course to Mrs Frost.

And Pogue Mahone to the rest.

The Pogues Feat The Dubliners - The Irish Rover
The Dubliners - The Wild Rover



See you next week !

Comments

guapo said…
I`ve got the guinness lined up for when I get home tonight. Have a great evening Rev Tom!
Anonymous said…
Hey Rev, top-of-the-morning!

We're just heading into St. Paddy's
night here.

They're not green beers, but I do have a six-pack of "old Milwaukee" tall-boys for the occasion.


I'd have one for you, but there are only six.
Reverend Frost said…
Ok here's a new game :
a comment = a guiness (2 for now)
(I have the feeling I'm gonna get drunk tonight.)
Anonymous said…
anyway, even drunk ...
it's good to see you again
welcome back!
Reverend Frost said…
Thank you mysterious one...
voila, 3 beers.
Anonymous said…
To the best Blog on the internet!
C. said…
I'm about a half-hour away from the first Guinness of the evening--all the best to you and Mrs. Frost, Rev.

Chris (whose grandad was born in Cobh back in 1919..)
Reverend Frost said…
Thanks!
Ok, you got me, 7 pints of Guinness last night.
In 3 hours.
Ouch.
Anonymous said…
Hey Frosty ol' buddy ol' pal! Good to see you back in business! Have you ever checked out this one...

http://scarstuff.blogspot.com/

Lots of old horror records (mostly kid stuff but still pretty gnarly)
The DoorKeeper said…
Sorry I couldn't help out with your hangover - I was really distracted (^v^) - good to see you back.
Reverend Frost said…
Hey thanks ShaneyBoy, hope all is well for you !
Thanks Gumbo!

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!