You Can Go Home !





YEEEEEEEEEHA !
Dear ghouls readers, I’m back.
For good.
The doctors told me ‘You can go home’,so no more sorrows, no more sickness, let’s rock.
Thanks again for all your messages !

Blind Gary Davis :
1.Biography
2.Discography
Lazy, me ???

Blind Gary Davis - You Can Go Home
Blind Gary Davis - O Lord Search My Heart




FRIDAY BONUS !

Yup, it’s me again.
Quickly recorded today, this song is dedicated to my New-Yorker friend Sami.
You're absolutely right, better times will come soon.

Rev Tom Frost - We Shall Be Reunited




See you next week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
he! ben, ça pas'eté trop long
bravo le retour
C. said…
glad you're finally done with the hospital, Rev--best wishes, c.
Anonymous said…
Dear Reverend,

When you told me about people who write to you in french on your exceeeeellent blog and that you prefer in english, I didn't really understand, cause I haven't find how and where doing it... Shame on me, I'll change my brain as soon as possible, mine is not always adapted for the worldwideweb.

Whatever... Good to know you're back home... and no regrets to leave sister morphine ?
Anonymous said…
Rock on Rev!! Back and in top form! Ace DJ AND a great musician. Touching song and so glad to see you're well.
Anonymous said…
Loved your song Rev...it has moved me to make my confession. I secretly like the band Boston.

There. now maybe I can go to that land too.

Glad your ok. I've been sick for a long time so I sympathize with your ordeal. Wish I had some opium.
Reverend Frost said…
MERCI BEAUCOUP (lesson 1 :)
G.t.: PASTIS (lesson 2) next week?
Anonymous said…
OK for Pastis. The end of the week will be the best for me. Tell me where and when..
Anonymous said…
Amen!
Fine little piece of music (once again), Rev.
really glad you're completely back and healthy again.

Let the good times roll...

peace
Kenny Lust
Tuwa said…
Rock on, Rev. Glad you're back.

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!