The Imperials !




Well that’s it, a few hours left and I’m off to surgery again .
I know they’re all waiting for me with hawaiian flowers, native dances , and some fabulous powerful drug called general anaesthesia . Gee, I can’t wait.
Well, thanks again for your comments & emails. I’ll be home tomorrow anyway.

Me me me.
Always talking about me me me.
Damn.
^_^

Ok today’s my I-dont-like-people-from-great-bands-who-stay-anonymous day special.
So give a waaaarm welcome tooooo…The Imperials, 1960-1961 !!!!!

Jess "Bud" Cooper ~ Drums (yeeeeeh)
Denny Hall ~ Drums (yeeeeeh)
Steve Higgins ~ Guitar (yeeeeeh)
Rob Lind ~ Saxophone (yeeeeeh)
Ray Michelsen ~ Guitar, Vocals, Leader (yeeeeeh)
Gerry Roslie ~ Electric Piano (yeeeeeh)
Jerry Werner ~ Bass (yeeeeeh)

YEEEEEEEEH.
See, I don't need morphine to be a freak. It's natural.

The Imperials - The Slip
The Imperials - Crossfiring


Comments

Anonymous said…
Vaya con Dios, amigo and Good Luck!
The DoorKeeper said…
More Drugs!

Pleasant Dreams!
Anonymous said…
mmmmm, morphine.
BwcaBrownie said…
The Imperials? which one is Little Anthony?

PS I notice you have ratfink in an earlier post. I have the best ratfink art at my Junk Yard album site.

Hospital is no place for a sick person.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Eddie Riff said…
Reverend, get well and stay away from surgery for a while. Thanks for the goodies, as always!
Anonymous said…
regarding your January posting re: William Penn & The Quakers. I wish to direct your attention to a site I use often when researching the Garage genre. http://www.rimpo.de/playlist.html I hope you will find it as useful.

j!
Reverend Frost said…
Thanx y'all!
Brownie, Little Anthony is behind the curtain.
Anonymous said…
regarding the Imperials - There were at least 5 groups with that name in the so-called Pacific Northwest region. How do you know which one or two recorded these songs?
Reverend Frost said…
I don't know for sure, I just trust my records.

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!