Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Imperials !




Well that’s it, a few hours left and I’m off to surgery again .
I know they’re all waiting for me with hawaiian flowers, native dances , and some fabulous powerful drug called general anaesthesia . Gee, I can’t wait.
Well, thanks again for your comments & emails. I’ll be home tomorrow anyway.

Me me me.
Always talking about me me me.
Damn.
^_^

Ok today’s my I-dont-like-people-from-great-bands-who-stay-anonymous day special.
So give a waaaarm welcome tooooo…The Imperials, 1960-1961 !!!!!

Jess "Bud" Cooper ~ Drums (yeeeeeh)
Denny Hall ~ Drums (yeeeeeh)
Steve Higgins ~ Guitar (yeeeeeh)
Rob Lind ~ Saxophone (yeeeeeh)
Ray Michelsen ~ Guitar, Vocals, Leader (yeeeeeh)
Gerry Roslie ~ Electric Piano (yeeeeeh)
Jerry Werner ~ Bass (yeeeeeh)

YEEEEEEEEH.
See, I don't need morphine to be a freak. It's natural.

The Imperials - The Slip
The Imperials - Crossfiring


9 Comments:

Anonymous Mike said...

Vaya con Dios, amigo and Good Luck!

8:39 AM  
Blogger The DoorKeeper said...

More Drugs!

Pleasant Dreams!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous daveyboy said...

mmmmm, morphine.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Brownie said...

The Imperials? which one is Little Anthony?

PS I notice you have ratfink in an earlier post. I have the best ratfink art at my Junk Yard album site.

Hospital is no place for a sick person.
Wishing you speedy recovery.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Eddie Riff said...

Reverend, get well and stay away from surgery for a while. Thanks for the goodies, as always!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

regarding your January posting re: William Penn & The Quakers. I wish to direct your attention to a site I use often when researching the Garage genre. http://www.rimpo.de/playlist.html I hope you will find it as useful.

j!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Thanx y'all!
Brownie, Little Anthony is behind the curtain.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

regarding the Imperials - There were at least 5 groups with that name in the so-called Pacific Northwest region. How do you know which one or two recorded these songs?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

I don't know for sure, I just trust my records.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com