I Saw The Light !




Hello y’all.

At first, I didn’t to write something about the situation in Louisiana, but in case you wanna know, I am terribly/fuckin’ (choose) upset by the tragedy in New Orleans. I have wonderful memories of visiting New Orleans as a teen and it really breaks my fat black heart to see that (I know, it’s not even my country but what the heck).
All my condolences.
That’s all I wanted to say.

Well well well, I received a lotta e-mails asking me to post more of my songs -–you fools--
So there you go, I know you all have been very nice , this is the last cover I did two days ago (in 20 minutes to be honest)

Rev Frost – I Saw The Light !

Be clever and make up your own mind. Hallelujah!


Comments

Brian K Reese said…
brilliant! As usual, good reverend!
Anonymous said…
Man that track is wicked awesome! You definitely made that song all your own. When does Devil's Soup come out in stores?
guapo said…
It`s great! Do you have a band or do you do it all yourself?
Reverend Frost said…
All by myself dear Mr Barf !
And Shane, errr, the sooner the better !
Mr Fire, What happened to my eye?I saw the liiiiiiiight (Ok I'm out).
& Thanx Brian. Phew, I'm done. Nighty night.
Anonymous said…
rev!
very impressive. i'm gonna throw that little ditty on a mix right now! thanks. i want more!!!!
-sami
Reverend Frost said…
thanx Sami, more to come !
Anonymous said…
Envoi tes morceaux à Voodoo Rhythm Records (www.voodoorhythm.com). Je suis sûr que Beat-Man sera intéressé !!

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!