Jesus Is In The House !




For your happy weekend, here’s something I’ve found in my old dusty tapes, buried in the crypt , 12 minutes of heavenly hapiness.
Be blessed, it’s propably the worst mix you’ll ever gonna hear in your entire life !
So I wish you good luck with this..umm…thing.

The disciples spread the good news everywhere. The Lord worked with them.

Jesus Is In The House, Part. 1 (12 :40) Tracklist :
1. Bunker Hill – The girl can’t dance
2. Cathi Stout – Hips & Abdomen
3. Johnny Fortune – Dragster
4. Los Irancudos – Hava Nagila
5. Complesso Mongibello – Menulli In Festa (extract)
6. Ac Dc – Rocker
7. Elvis Presley – Viva Las Vegas

Jesus Is In The House, Part 1




Follow the rules, have a great weekend.

Comments

Reverend Frost said…
I hope so !
guapo said…
I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!