Go! Go! Go!




The Del-Tinos played from 1963 to 1966 and the line-up included young Cub Koda (guitar, vocals) Rusty Creech on bass and drummer Doug Hankes.
Originally a drummer at age five, Koda switched over to guitar when he formed his first band. The group cut its first single -- Roy Orbison's "Go Go Go" -- in the fall of 1963, and released two more 45s independently before it disbanded in 1966. By this time, Koda had become so immersed in the blues that the last Del-Tinos single had the trio doing Muddy Waters' "I Got My Mojo Workin'" on one side and Robert Johnson's "Ramblin' on My Mind" on the other.

The Del-Tinos - Go! Go! Go!

The Del-Tinos - Ramrod


Comments

Reverend Frost said…
Good idea ! Pick up your favorite song (tough choice I know), I'll choose mine ! Damn, it sounds like a cramps contest...
guapo said…
my favorite is "Kizmiaz".
Reverend Frost said…
The vibrations kiss the ships would pass. Kizmiaz...Kizmiaz.
C. said…
Rev---the holy radio is righteous stuff. Great work.

Fave Cramps: "Human Fly"
Reverend Frost said…
Cheers Chris !

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!