Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Was A Teenage Werewolf !




Ok, tough choice.
With my good friend Fire of love , we’re doing a Cramps special today. So in case you don’t know it yet, Lux Interior is Elvis' twin brother Jesse, risen from the dead, the monster Elvis, the evil twin. On this song, he growls, groans, moans, and stalks his lyrical terrain as if hypnotised or possessed. That’s why you have to buy all their records Godammit.
So here’s my « Tuesday Fav Cramps Song » (it will change tomorrow of course). Based on the Shades’ instrumental « Strolling after dark », I was a teenage werewolf remains the perfect song to spread the good word.
Everything is perfect in its own perverted way!

The Cramps - I Was A Teenage Werewolf


5 Comments:

Blogger Niandi said...

It's gotta be Human Fly if you want to "spread" something....I got 96 tears and 96 eyes !

11:14 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Yup but you know me, I've got a garbage brain & it's driving me insane !

11:18 AM  
Blogger Fire of lovE said...

Come on everybody, lets tear this damn place up. (Rock On)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Fire of lovE said...

How about a repost on
The Incredible Mr Frost - Evil's Chosen One

Kind of curious

4:16 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Thanx, check out the radio!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com