I Was A Teenage Werewolf !




Ok, tough choice.
With my good friend Fire of love , we’re doing a Cramps special today. So in case you don’t know it yet, Lux Interior is Elvis' twin brother Jesse, risen from the dead, the monster Elvis, the evil twin. On this song, he growls, groans, moans, and stalks his lyrical terrain as if hypnotised or possessed. That’s why you have to buy all their records Godammit.
So here’s my « Tuesday Fav Cramps Song » (it will change tomorrow of course). Based on the Shades’ instrumental « Strolling after dark », I was a teenage werewolf remains the perfect song to spread the good word.
Everything is perfect in its own perverted way!

The Cramps - I Was A Teenage Werewolf


Comments

Reverend Frost said…
Yup but you know me, I've got a garbage brain & it's driving me insane !
Reverend Frost said…
Thanx, check out the radio!

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!