Friday, January 07, 2005

I Cast A Lonesome Shadow


Yep, that's me

One of my all-time favorite !
Hank Thompson is perhaps the most popular Western swing musician of the '50s and '60s, keeping the style alive with a top-notch band, tremendous showmanship, and a versatility that allowed him to expand his repertoire into romantic ballads and hardcore honky tonk numbers.
I don’t know why, but I really need a whiskey while listening to this song . For God’s Sake.
See you next week, have a good one!

Hank Thompson - I Cast A Lonesome Shadow

4 Comments:

Blogger Fire of lovE said...

Hank Thompson rules !!!!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tullamore Dew ... ahhhh

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev. Frost said: "I don’t know why, but I really need a whiskey while listening to this song . For God’s Sake."

I've only been to your blog a few times, but I'm begining to think I'd better just plan on bringing a bottle with me; nearly every song posted seems to right beg for a shot! I'll fill a glass to you!

~AKD

10:02 AM  
Blogger bigrockcandymountain said...

the above comment is absolutely true...whiskey and gin...why not? Hank Thompson...i've been worshipping at that altar for awhile....most superior choice.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com