HONEY, I'M HOOOME (Part 2) !!!!!



My dear readers,
Wot can I say?
After more than 4 months in limbo, I'm back !
Well, at least I hope I'm back 'cos everythime I say 'I'm back', I have a tendency to disappear...
Well, that's no the point.
This music blog has definetely turned into a diary (no, not diarrhea), so the next post will bring you Rev Frost in his bath, Rev Frost sober etc etc...

Blah Blah Blah, did you miss me?

Ah well, How can I thank you properly after all you've done to me?
Messages, emails, phone calls and all that jazz? (Not to mention the money I did refuse everytime).
I will think of something don't worry...

Ah yes, I'm fine.
I'm always fine. No matter what.

People, no big words, we have a blog to rule.

Once again, THANK YOU.

So this time, it's not a come back mix, it's just one big monster called a bloody bloody bloody mix.
Hell yeah.

Friends, welcome back.

PS: I have a ton of emails to respond, I've missed Halloween & Christmas -
Crap, sorry about that.


Reverend Frost Presents…A Bloody Bloody Bloody Mix !!! (73 :31)

1. The Thunderbirds - Delilah Jones
(Dedicated To – hum – Me !)
2. Screamin' Lord Sutch - Screem And Screem
(Dedicated To ‘Mr Freeze’ Cedric !)
3. Eddie Angel – Casbah
(Dedicated To ‘Los Chibros’ Morad & Mr Tickles !)
4. Pearl Reaves With Paul Farano Trio - I Want You To Love Me
(Dedicated To The Loyal and Faithful Mrs Frost !)
5. Carl Phillips - Wigwam Willie
(Dedicated To ‘El Felipe From Las Place Clichy’ Philippe & DJ Wild Pascal !)
6. John Lee Hooker - Lost My Job
(Dedicated To Us All !)
7. Billy & Mickey - The Creep
(Dedicated To Darrell !)
8. Buck Griffin - Go-Stop-Go
(Dedicated To ‘Red Peppers’ Thomas (& His Fabulous Chianti) & Big Rock Brian !)
9. Sonny Hines - Has Anybody Seen My Kitty ?
(Dedicated To ‘Charlie’ Fabrice & Kenny Lust!)
10. Los Kogars – Exotic
(Dedicated to ‘Hot Rod El Capitan’ Olivier !)
11. Bracey Everett - Lover's Curse
(Dedicated To Satan !)
12. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
(Dedicated To Success !)
13. Johnny Horton - Sal's Got A Sugerlip
(Dedicated To Horsebone Maud !)
14. Bo Weavil - Money Talkin' Woman
(Dedicated to Bo Weavil & All French Brave Men Of Good Taste !)
15. The Righteous Brothers - Little Latin Lupe Lu
(Dedicated To California Julio, John & Fajitas In General !)
16. Eddie Bo - Tee Na Na Na Na Nay
(Dedicated To Tuwa, Locus Chris, Larry, Dan, Jason, Lee And Men Of Good Will !)
17. Carl Perkins - Where The Rio De Rosa Flows
(Dedicated To Stuart, Jon, Shaun, Paul, Pascal & Woof Woof Mike !)
18. The Jumping Jewels – Istanbul
(Dedicated To Cedric, Me & All The Merguez Family !)
19. The Twisters – Istanbul
(Dedicated To Juan Les Pins & Courchevel !)
20. Andonis Dalgas – Mangiko
(Dedicated To Jacob, Yaelle, Samuel & Rachel !)
21. Dick Dale – Miserlou
(Dedicated To ‘Harley David & Goliath’ Bob !)
22. Marc Shaiman – Playmates
(Dedicated To Jack Daniels & Jason)
23. Gene Moss And The Monsters - King Kong Stomp
(Dedicated To Horror Shane & His Family)
24. Frankie Ford - Cheatin' Woman
(Dedicated To Fred !)
25. Billy Taylor - Wombie Zombie
(Dedicated To Zombies, ‘specialy Zombie Rockers !)
26. Ray Kinney & His Hawaiians Musical Ambassadors - Kaneohe Hula
(Dedicated To The Tahiti Tatoo Shop, Mana & Michelle !)

27. Carmen Miranda - Tico Tico No Fubá
(Dedicated To Rhum & Cigars !)
28. Papa Lightfoot - That Mean Old Train
(Dedicated To BBB !)
29. Andre Tosi - La Sorella Di Christina
(Dedicated To Hell, Tony & Girls !)

Ah for christs sake, this mix's for y'all !

DOWNLOAD THE BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY MIX !!!




Love you folks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH !
I SAW THE LIGHT !
Anonymous said…
Good to have Evil back Rev !
Byron
Brian K Reese said…
Hooray! You have been missed, the flames of hell have burned less bright. All is right with the world now.
Anonymous said…
We have missed you, big time! Welcome home.
Anonymous said…
Great start to the year.... smiles all round
Anonymous said…
welcome back and thanks für this nice peace of music!
Anonymous said…
ahhhhh ...PIECE ...!
Anonymous said…
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

dining tonight

the dalmatian
Anonymous said…
AW HELL YEAH! REV RETURNS FTW! So, so missed... welcome back.
Scurvy said…
Huzzah! Good lord we missed you here. I am glad you are back on the internets!
Anonymous said…
God what a fuckin' bloody good mix !
Welcome back Rev !!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Thank God you're back, Frost. Was hoping you were okay. You got a lot of compliments for your version of "O Holy Night('05)" this past Christmas with the family in Vermont. I wish you a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year. Take care.
- Michael D
Anonymous said…
listened to first half rev

bloody great

Carl Perkins - Where The Rio De Rosa Flows (thanks for dedicating this to me-a real honor)

woof woof
dalmatian mike
Anonymous said…
I so much love your music!
Welcome back !
Reverend Frost said…
Good god you're back as well! ^_^
THAAAAANKS
Anonymous said…
Rev, I've been waiting for this moment since September.
Really glad your back.
L said…
Muchas muchas muchas gracias!
Anonymous said…
Hey Rev,

Great to have you back online. The world is back in balance.
Welcome home brother Tom! I've been doing my best to keep your rabid fans entertained, but it's just not the same!! You're back, best news of the year!!
Sheesh Kabeesh said…
Welcome back
Tom G. said…
Yeeeaaahhh! I've been silent, but checking almost daily. You've been sorely missed. Welcome back!!!
Anonymous said…
So many times while browsing my usual music sites I would click on yours in hope that it would re-appear. As weeks went by, I became more and more discouraged. So many great blogs I've ejoyed had dissappeared, and now one of my favorites seemed to be really "dead". Just last week I was about to delete you from my favorites and get on with it. For some reason I didn't and found you back here tonight! Oh joy, Oh rapture!
Anonymous said…
Ab. NormaL...
Are you sayiiing that I put an abnooormaL braiiin into a seven and a haaaLf foot loooong, fiiifty-four inch wiiide GOooRILLA?
anyway...I'm Gonna SCREAM and SCREAM AGAiiiin et tu ne retrouveras jamais le necronomicooooooooooooon!

Le Merci!
Anonymous said…
Hallelouïa ! Welcome back Reverend!
Voila une nouvelle qu'elle est bonne ! C'est pas pour dire mais on commençait à s'inquiéter!
Que cette nouvelle année démarre de meilleure manière qu'a fini la précédente et qu'elle se poursuive en beauté!
Tuco
http://picotopolino.canalblog.com/
Anonymous said…
Very very pleased to see you're BACK & proud!
mrdantefontana said…
... abuout time!!!!

I had no worries whatsoever.
But... I've missed you! Welcome back!!
Anonymous said…
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Heureux de te revoir par ici... en grande forme, et avec une livraison d'un fort beau gabarit !
BENBENEK said…
E X C E L L E N T !
I will listen to that large obelisk of a music mix tomorrow when I'm walking around. The tracklist looks appealing.

Hopefully you will continue to
be here on a permanent basis

God Bless Vampira
Anonymous said…
Good to have you back!!!
Gotta love ya

MAY THIS YEAR BE THE BEST EVER
Anonymous said…
YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Anonymous said…
A hearty welcome back! You have been missed.
jon said…
Yo! The Rev is back! excellent. So where the fark are you? which country etc etc.
Some cool stuff in that mix by the looks of the tracklist. mmmmmm. . .
stay put for a bit OK? stop moving around. . ;-)

Jon
Anonymous said…
and THANK YOU! Am so incredibly glad you are back - real words actually fail me. Yippieeee!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
just let your soul glooooooow!!!!!
Man, I'm new here but this is the best motherfuckin' piece of mix I've ever heard this side of hell !
Anonymous said…
oh yeah!

nice to hear from you, baby!

best year EVER for you!!
Anonymous said…
You is BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Exefuckinglente!



I thought you were dead. I has been laying down a flower every day, you owes my florist a fucking big bill you lovely bastard...
Reverend Frost said…
^_^

Thanx me dears !

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!