Halloweeeeeeeeeen !!! (Part10)




Yup, this is the last one folks !
I hope you enjoyed the mixes as much as I enjoyed making them !
Ok, now you have 10 bloody halloween mixes to dance around without your pants on, and scare all your friendly neighbours at the same time. How cool.

Well, enjoy the last part , and see you next Tuesday for some horrible surprises !

Muwuhahahahahahahahaha (and close the door)

Rev Frost Presents…A Bloody Halloween Mix Part 10 !
(54:13)

1. Intro
2. The Creatures (Conried, Pearce, Stein) – The Dracula Trot
3. The Boss Martians- Welcome To The Party (The Munsters)
4. Diablito – The Jungle
5. Freddy Fortune & The Four-Gone Conclusions - Dracula's Deuce
6. Round Robin - I'm The Wolf Man
7. Papaya Kings - Zombie Creep
8. The Keytones - I Was A Teenage Monster
9. The Munsters (Cast) - Knock Upon Our Door
10. Sweet Acids - That Creature
11. Graveyard Base Music (Haunted mansion)
12. Southern Culture On The Skids – Werewolf
13. Mad Man Jones - Snake Charmer
14. The Deadly Ones – Help
15. Los Pelegninos Negros - El Monster Surfin' Time
16. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Bad Moon Rising
17. Tony And The Monstrosities - Igor's Lament (Instru-mental)
18. Jackie Morningstar - Rockin' In The Graveyard
19. The Phantom Five – Graveyard
20. House Of Mouse ( !) - Grim, Grinning Ghosts
21. Andre Williams And The Sadies – Psycho
22. Vic Mizzy - The Addams House
23. The Evil Is Gone

DOWNLOAD THE MONSTER ! (via rapidshare)


Comments

Anonymous said…
holy fuck! thank you for allowing me the privilege of downloading a little piece of internet history. you are indeed the shitty shit as a dj. even if you are from france. haha. okay i'm drunk. deadenddrive-inguy.com
Anonymous said…
DEAR REV
THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THIS MONTH
ALL MIX'S HAVE BEEN SUPERB,-CANNT WAIT TO PLAY THIS IN MY LUNCH BREAK(02.00AM IN THE MORNING,I WORK NIGHTS)AS I ALWAYS PLAY YOUR MIXES THEN,THANKS 4 THE PSCYTOTIC MIX RE POST THATS FOR TOMMORROWS LUNCH,
PLEASE KEEP THESE MIXES COMING
REGARDS THE DALMATION(WOOFF WOOOF)
Anonymous said…
Thanks rev. More wonderfull toons.
Anonymous said…
All great tracks. Specially The Zombie Creep track. As usual, well done Mr. Frost.
I'm in awe! Wicked mix as usual! Thanks for all your hard work! Happy Halloween Rev!
Anonymous said…
Yes! Can´t wait for listening - wish you a creepy night - Big up from Austria
Reverend Frost said…
Oh forget about about the commercial event, halloween is ours :)
THANKS
Anonymous said…
AAAAAH! You don't know how grateful I am for coming across your blog. I've been trying to track down that version of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" for as long as I can remember. That HOM version is a lot creepier than the original one, IMO, and up until now I couldn't find it anywhere in my region of the world.
Thank you very much! But...I don't suppose there's any chance you could have it by itself? The beginning and the end undisturbed? Otherwise, thanks anyway :D
John E said…
hi Rev
thanks for this great mix.
I'd bow down at your feet, but that would make me an idolater!
Reverend Frost said…
Ok, let's build a new religion :)
Reverend Frost said…
Christopher, email me mate
Anonymous said…
holy shit,

the link is gone at rapidshare. who the hell could have complained about this great stuff. can you get another link out there
Reverend Frost said…
Complaints received?
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?????????
sorry about that, I'll try to put it on thee bloody mixes asap

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!