Monday, November 28, 2005

A Bloody Christmas Mix Part 1 !!!




Ho Ho Ho !
That’s it, it’s christmas time already here in Hell-en-Provence since I received 2 superb goodies from overseas.
A fantastic mix cd by Mr Bigrockcandymountain himself, and the other one (well two actually) from thee mighty Tuwa’s Shanty !
By the way, I love goodies, if you want to send me money, or a record deal that’s good too.

Well, it’s my time to return the favor…here’s the first part of thee bloody Christmas Mixes !
Yup, we’re gonna SURPRISE ! ASTOUND ! SHOCK ! you every Monday with a little Xmas treat….
So enjoy my dear readers! And while you’re downloading it don’t forget to pay a visit to our dear ’Santa’ Lee,check out the good folks at FaLaLaLaLa.com for their excellent work and devotion, the SPLENDID Keith’s Santa & Me, and the always good MAB has some very good songs to provide.
Of course, I forget some of ‘em. (Big Rock, Pcl and all the rest)
Have you ever noticed how bad I am for linking ? Well, what the heck, the best is still to check them out one by one !

Christmas hostilities have just begun Muwuhuhahaha !
(No wait, that was for Halloween….oh what the heck)

Rev Frost Presents…A Bloody Christmas Mix Part 1 (26 :51)
Via Rapidshare

Tracklisting :

1. The Sonics – Santa Claus
2. Soupy Sales – Santa Claus Is Surfin To Town
3. Big Bud - Rock around the Christmas Tree
4. Ike & Tina Turner - Merry Christmas Baby
5. The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
6. Detroit Junior - Christmas Day
7. The Wailers – Christmas Spirit
8. The Vel Mares - Jingle Bells
9. Elvis Presley - Santa Claus Is Back In Town
10. Reverend Horton Heat - What Child Is This
11. Dean Martin – Silver Bells

Rev Frost presents - A Bloody Christmas Mix Part 1



The Crypt Says HoHoHo

14 Comments:

Blogger guapo said...

What a selection! thank you Reverend. I managed to download it OK too. Things must be looking up. Thanks for linking the new blog- it`s much appreciated! I really loved the Wailers "Dylan" soundalike number "Christmas Spirit". I`ve actually got it myself on a really trashy looking Rhino records Christmas comp. Do you have the Etiquette records Christmas LP? It`s something I would love to own! It`s bassist Buck Ormsby on singing on "Spirit". I had the privilege to speak to him many years ago. You couldn`t find a nicer guy.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Rev. Frost, you're the best.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Bruno said...

Great stuff,will be checking out the upcoming mixes too!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Tuwa said...

I'd love to send you a recording contract, Rev, if only I could.

I'm glad you like the discs. I was much more certain about the Mikis than the other. ^_^

2:03 AM  
Blogger sleepybomb said...

very nice set o' tunes here rev, you beat me by a few minutes, and the list is fairly close ... tho mine is bit closer to the jugular. i can't wait for the next installment! keep 'em flying!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

aaww I'm blushing.
THANKS!
But I'm tellin' ya ,this one is kind, the others are rough !
(Mark, I used to have the Etiquette Lp, but I don't know where the fuck it is now you lucky guy - Tuwa, all the bands are great-you know me, I'm not a shallowminded reverend ^^)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

That looks fantastic

10:59 PM  
Blogger MAB said...

what a great mix Rev, i can never get enough of the Sonics. looking forward to the next mix

thanks for the shout out and the link too

Bon Noël!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Cheers ! Mab, I love that eels song! (oh and fear too)

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this supposed to be a RAR file zipped? it looks like only 1 song

10:57 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

It's not supposed to be a rar file zipped at all mate, don't know where you've heard that.

3:42 PM  
Blogger hsv3 said...

great mix.....would love if ya did it as seperate mp3s....i dont know if thats easier or a hassle...either way great job

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got great taste! (And this comes from a Christmas music snob.) But your rapidshare link is dead. Or something.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Thanks ! Check out thee bloddy mixes page on your right, they're available.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com