My dear readers,
Wot can I say?
After more than 4 months in limbo, I'm back !Well, at least I hope I'm back 'cos everythime I say 'I'm back', I have a tendency to disappear...
Well, that's no the point.
This music blog has definetely turned into a diary (no, not diarrhea), so the next post will bring you Rev Frost in his bath, Rev Frost sober etc etc...
Blah Blah Blah, did you miss me?
Ah well, How can I thank you properly after all you've done to me?
Messages, emails, phone calls and all that jazz? (Not to mention the money I did refuse everytime).
I will think of something don't worry...
Ah yes, I'm fine.
I'm always fine. No matter what.
People, no big words, we have a blog to rule.
Once again, THANK YOU.
So this time, it's not a come back mix, it's just one big monster called a bloody bloody bloody mix.
Friends, welcome back.
PS: I have a ton of emails to respond, I've missed Halloween & Christmas -
Crap, sorry about that.Reverend Frost Presents…A Bloody Bloody Bloody Mix !!!
1. The Thunderbirds - Delilah Jones(Dedicated To – hum – Me !)
2. Screamin' Lord Sutch - Screem And Screem (Dedicated To ‘Mr Freeze’ Cedric !)
3. Eddie Angel – Casbah (Dedicated To ‘Los Chibros’ Morad & Mr Tickles !)
4. Pearl Reaves With Paul Farano Trio - I Want You To Love Me(Dedicated To The Loyal and Faithful Mrs Frost !)
5. Carl Phillips - Wigwam Willie (Dedicated To ‘El Felipe From Las Place Clichy’ Philippe & DJ Wild Pascal !)
6. John Lee Hooker - Lost My Job(Dedicated To Us All !)
7. Billy & Mickey - The Creep (Dedicated To Darrell !)
8. Buck Griffin - Go-Stop-Go (Dedicated To ‘Red Peppers’ Thomas (& His Fabulous Chianti) & Big Rock Brian !)
9. Sonny Hines - Has Anybody Seen My Kitty ?(Dedicated To ‘Charlie’ Fabrice & Kenny Lust!)
10. Los Kogars – Exotic (Dedicated to ‘Hot Rod El Capitan’ Olivier !)
11. Bracey Everett - Lover's Curse (Dedicated To Satan !)
12. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You (Dedicated To Success !)
13. Johnny Horton - Sal's Got A Sugerlip(Dedicated To Horsebone Maud !)
14. Bo Weavil - Money Talkin' Woman (Dedicated to Bo Weavil & All French Brave Men Of Good Taste !)
15. The Righteous Brothers - Little Latin Lupe Lu (Dedicated To California Julio, John & Fajitas In General !)
16. Eddie Bo - Tee Na Na Na Na Nay(Dedicated To Tuwa, Locus Chris, Larry, Dan, Jason, Lee And Men Of Good Will !)
17. Carl Perkins - Where The Rio De Rosa Flows (Dedicated To Stuart, Jon, Shaun, Paul, Pascal & Woof Woof Mike !)
18. The Jumping Jewels – Istanbul
(Dedicated To Cedric, Me & All The Merguez Family !)
19. The Twisters – Istanbul (Dedicated To Juan Les Pins & Courchevel !)
20. Andonis Dalgas – Mangiko (Dedicated To Jacob, Yaelle, Samuel & Rachel !)
21. Dick Dale – Miserlou (Dedicated To ‘Harley David & Goliath’ Bob !)
22. Marc Shaiman – Playmates (Dedicated To Jack Daniels & Jason)
23. Gene Moss And The Monsters - King Kong Stomp (Dedicated To Horror Shane & His Family)
24. Frankie Ford - Cheatin' Woman (Dedicated To Fred !)
25. Billy Taylor - Wombie Zombie (Dedicated To Zombies, ‘specialy Zombie Rockers !)
26. Ray Kinney & His Hawaiians Musical Ambassadors - Kaneohe Hula
(Dedicated To The Tahiti Tatoo Shop, Mana & Michelle !)
27. Carmen Miranda - Tico Tico No Fubá (Dedicated To Rhum & Cigars !)
28. Papa Lightfoot - That Mean Old Train (Dedicated To BBB !)
29. Andre Tosi - La Sorella Di Christina (Dedicated To Hell, Tony & Girls !)Ah for christs sake, this mix's for y'all !DOWNLOAD THE BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY MIX !!!
Love you folks.