Monday, May 22, 2006

A Bloody Psychotic Mix !




A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.


Rev Frost Presents – A Bloody Psychotic Mix ! (43 :50)
(via rapidshare)

Tracklisting :
1. Larry And The BlueNotes - Night Of The Sadist
2. Tav Falco And Panther Burns - Come On Little Mama
3. Ralph Nielsen & The Chancellors - Scream
4. Mickey & Sylvia - No Good Lover
5. Swamp Rats - Louie Louie
6. Hasil Adkins - I Want Some Lovin'
7. The Artesians - I'll Go Crazy
8. The Sonics – Psycho
9. Herrmann Interlude
10. Prince Buster – Madness
11. Esquerita – Undivided Love
12. Ronnie Cook - The Goo Goo Muck
13. Screamin’ Jay Hawkins – I Hear Voices
14. Tony Hatch – Out Of This World
15. The Dark Horsemen – You Lied
16. Billy Mize - Planet Named Desire
17. Granger Hunt And The Believers - Motor Mouth
18. Titus Turner - My Lonely Room
19. David Ede & The Go Man Go Men - Obsession

Rev Frost Presents - A Bloody Psychotic Mix !


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love these mixes you make. Thanks Rev!

-Scurvy

1:36 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Thanx Scurvy !

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv your mixes too.
this one's wild !!!
~John

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Shane said...

I was hoping after the Bloody Zombie Soundtrack Mix you'd come around with a Bloody Slasher/Madman Mix(a genre i'm REALLY into right now). Looks like i got my wish!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Buddies, I'll always be here for some weird slasher soundtrack !
...jeez, will I be paid for that oneday? ^_^

2:46 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

I can't believe I didn't notice Prince Buster's name when I read over the playlist. Excellent.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Boaby Digital said...

Hi Rev, sorry to pester you again so soon but I found my way to this mix and it sounds like a blast! Any chance of resurrecting the link. Cheers!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Back from the grave !

10:39 PM  
Blogger Boaby Digital said...

Thanks again Rev, you're a bloody generous soul indeed!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com