Larry Donn !




Larry Donn Gillihan was born and raised in Bono, Arkansas in 1941.
He decided it was time he got in on the act and so he formed his first band in 1957 at the ripe old age of 16. In 1959 he recorded "Honey Bun" on the Vaden label. "Honey Bun" and the flip side "That's What I Call a Ball" have since become Rockabilly standards performed by musicians all over the world.
You can read more here

Larry Donn - That's What I Call A Ball
Larry Donn - Girl Next Door
Larry Donn - Honey-Bun


Comments

I think I will give the old lady a strip show to the sounds of Honey Bun tonight "cuz I love my baby and my baby loves me." The Reverend of Rawk throws another strike right down mainstreet Bono, Arkansas.
Reverend Frost said…
All I have to say is 'yeeeeeehaa'!
guapo said…
I really must come down and check out your record collection one day!
Reverend Frost said…
Don't forget to bring 2 pints of Guiness
Gillifoot said…
I didn't even know this was here. I know who Randy D. is. Good musician, good singer. Let me start by saying I admit everything. Whatever anybody says about me, bad or good, I admit it. I think it's best just to go ahead and admit everything, then there'll be no surprises. Thanks to the Rev for putting me on. Now, how about checking out my new CD, BURNING! at cdbaby.com.
Thanks, Larry Donn.

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!