Monday, January 09, 2006

I Feel So Blue !




Well,actually, I feel so cool.
Wow.
Thanks to Rev Dan, I’m cooler than I thought !

Ok let’s start this week with 'I Feel so Blue' by Tony Knight & The Livewires.
1964. Decca label. Rare. Gotta love this track !

'I haven't had a wink of sleep, since you said goodbye,
I've never loved another girl the same,
Don't blame me if I can't be true to you, I'll tell you why,
My mind's in darkness and my heart still feels the pain,
I feel so blue...'

Is it the first goth song or what?

Tony Knight And The Live Wires - I Feel So Blue


I feel so bluuuuuuuuue

7 Comments:

Blogger Tuwa said...

Congratulations, Rev.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

You are a Great Hunter of trophy size rock 'n' roll.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Shane said...

Getting some much deserved recognition from LA Weekly! Right on, Rev.! Let the good word be spread!

11:33 PM  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

gettin better all the time...definately one of my fave rave truckstop pitstop pullovers on the big blog highway....blastin it out right now...

11:43 PM  
Anonymous IanB said...

There's a david Lynch soundtrack begging to be compiled around here !!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

ummmm, good idea Ian.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Fuck, forgot to thank the rest of you.
Thanks !

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com