Monday, October 17, 2005

Bloodshot Bill !




Ok, I must admit, I’ve just discovered our man three weeks ago (damn). God, I’m sure we're from the same family !
« Rockabilly Trash Barbecue Punk explosion from a Montreal mangler. After getting his nasty message across fronting the hubcaps & The Guilloteens, Bill went the true solo one-man-band route, playing guitar and drums, with vocals. Accurately described as "maniacally distorted . . . with accompanying obscene-phone-call, heavy breather vocals," Bloodshot Bill is an old fashioned one-man-band for the new millennium! »
Well it’s wild wild wild !
Please, support Bill and go check his site and buy his stuff, it’s rare enough these days !

Bloodshot Bill - Backseat Of My Heart

Bloodshot Bill - Rat Fink





This post goes to Darrell, who was crazy enough to send me his absolutely cult movie « The Creep » which is, I’m tellin’ya boys, a splendid piece of twisted sick sense of humour in a gorgeous black and white; “The Creep,” atmospherically filmed in Central, South and East Bakersfield is part Twilight Zone, part Mad Magazine.And it's introduced by Famous Monsters of Filmland’s Forrest J. Ackerman !
Truly, I’m diggin’ the movie to death !
Thanks again bro !



Darrell, the mad genius with his friend Rev Frost. (yup, I can change into anything I want, even vodka)

3 Comments:

Blogger tedcogs said...

Hope it's ok to throw in a plug, I've got an update on the future of THE REAL THING! at http://www.therealthing.blogspot.com

7:49 AM  
Blogger tedcogs said...

Can you believe I just got the URL for my own blog wrong? It's at http://realthingblog.blogspot.com of course!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Gee, I thought you were gone, welcome back Ted.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com