Big Rock Candy Fountain (vite)




Welcome back children of the night,

I just would like to say a huge « THANK YOU » to Brian at bigrockcandymountain.

I’ve send him the track as a tribute, and see the result !
So, yeah, big , big, big, big thanx…

2 more points though (and I quote my Dark Lord Master)

1.If you like it, thank you very much (thanx for the kind emails comments !)

2.If you don’t like it, stick to Britney Spears (There’s no need to write bullshit about me in your email , Mike-from-Wisconsin, you don’t know me very well. And yes, I’m french. And I don’t give a flyin’ fuck about you think... all due respects.)

So now, things are clear, thanx again Brian (he’s the Messiaaaah), and thanx to you all for the support.

Amen brothers and sisters.

Ciao.

The Dazzlers - Gee Whiz

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just keep on handing out the Wine & Biscuits Rev ........ You Rock!! ..... in a kind of Hammer House of Horror stylee !!!

IanB
KS said…
Your version of the song is great! BTW, A Million Miles Away is a song too! (subtle hint)

Summertime in France or Wisconson? I know where I'd rather be...
C. said…
it's a fine version, Rev. Never mind the haters.
Anonymous said…
Rev. - It sounds great.
countrygrrl said…
this is fan ferkin tastic...pity burl ives didnt have access to this twangbastard backdrop...xcellent..more please
Reverend Frost said…
You're all judged PURE :)
Thanx everybody.
Kat said…
That version was superb!
guapo said…
I love it!
sleepybomb said…
very cool rev, i am interested to know what you used to achieve this,and have ya got anymore gems?
you oughta come jam in the wreckroom, we're always looking for another witty, talented nutcase, as you appear to be. . .
keep 'em flying!
Reverend Frost said…
Sleepybomb, all I need is 1 hour of prayers, my 8 track, guitar, mic, keyboard, bass and most important, my friend jack daniels.
To be honest, I have...err 70 tracks waiting here.
Whoops, almost forgot, S.B., Kat, Barfy And Mr Freeze : PURE TOO.

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!