A Bloody Old Time Religion Mix !




Rev Frost Presents A Bloody Old Time Religion Mix !
(48 :02)

1. Intro
2. Papa George Lightfoot - When The Saints Go Marchin' In
3. Elder Otis Jones - Holy Mountain
4. Uncle Dave Macon - Way Down The Old Plank Road
5. Evelyn Freeman - Didn't It Rain
6. Brother Claude Ely - There's A Leak In This Old Building
7. Blind Roosevelt Graves - When I Lay My Burden Down
8. Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra - Old Man Mose
9. Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Up Above my Head
10. The Louvin Brothers - There's A Higher Power
11. Rev. Utah Smith - I Want Two Wings
12. Mahalia Jackson - Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho
13. The Original Five Blind Boys of Alabama - I've Got A Home
14. Rev. Lonnie Farris - A Night At The House Of Prayer
15. Blind Roosevelt Graves - I'll Be Rested
16. Brother Joe May (With Sister Wynona Carr) - It's All Right
17. Rev. Louis Overstreet - Yeah Lord! Jesus Is Able
18. Son Bonds - Give Me That Old Time Religion

A Bloody Old Time Religion Mix ! (via Rapidshare)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whooo yeah!! Can I get an amen!! Many thanks Reverend!
-Scurvy
Tuwa said…
He had hands, and legs, and feet, Hallelujah.
Anonymous said…
Hey Zeus Marimba! What a mix, thanks!
Reverend Frost said…
As my hero said : Baptize me in wine !
Coffee Messiah said…
this is too much fun, Thanks & Cheers Rev from the underbelly of the u s of a!
Anonymous said…
Brilliant mix!
Anonymous said…
Any chance of getting this up and running again? On rapidshare?

Thanks from Croatia!
Unknown said…
lokks fantastic, can u upload it again?

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!