Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Dead Rocks !




Gosh , I’m still twistin’ and shakin’ all over the place…
I saw an EXCELLENT band last night, and when I say excellent, I mean it !
(call from a friend at 9 o’clock, grab my hat, my dawn of the dead t-shirt, and vamos to Marseille).
So hell yeah, Rev Frost brings you….THE DEAD ROCKS from Brazil!
‘Since 2002 on activity, they have become a great Brazilian Surf Music icon, by playing in several stages in São Paulo, besides a tour over Santa Catarina beachs and perform on 4o. and 5o. Surf Mineiro Championship, in Belo Horizonte city, the biggest Latin America Festival.’
THE DEAD ROCKS is formed by the legendaries Marky Wildstone (drums), Frank Funk (bass) and Johnny Crash (electric guitar) – you can’t find nicer guys by the way.
Well my dear friends, the only thing you have to do is check out their upcoming shows (Europe only , but you can book ‘em anywhere), buy their fantastic first record, enjoy the wild ride,
and SUPPORT THEM !
Brazil Rocks !
The Dead Rocks !

The Dead Rocks - Beach's Bitch
The Dead Rocks - El Condor Pasa
The Dead Rocks - Crash, Crash And Crash Again

Official Site




The 2nd Christmas Mix will be up on Tuesday !

6 Comments:

Blogger Fire of lovE said...

Its Sunday, Rev

2:37 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

I couldn't resist, the show was too good !
But I'm going back to bed now ^-^

2:46 PM  
Blogger sadoldpunk said...

New here, I like the way it roll...
Specialy for the collision of the music and the B-movies.
And the hell about Sunday!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric Von Zipper thanks you!

3:34 PM  
Blogger BabyBorderline said...

Hi, Rev!!

Sooo goood that you liked it!! :)
Thanks to spread the word!
Best!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Thanks !

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com