Johnny Fortune !



Howdy Folks !
Gosh ! Garsh ! Jesus ! (where?)
We're celebrating today the 5th anniversary of this very blog !
Yeeepee !!! And thanks again for your support !
And a good opportunity to repost an old 'portrait' (ooh lala, rev is so french),
JOHNNY FORTUNE !

You cand read his bio on the original post , and hell yeah, what a man, hear those three fantastic tracks here ! Enjoy, and buy anything you find from Johnny !

Johnny Fortune :
* Dragster *
* Siboney *
* Lone Surfer *



Oh by the way, if you want to hear something posted in the archives, it's the time, let me know here or by email - yep, for a proper blog birthday, there'll be another 'Tales From The Archives' (tadaaaaa) next week !

Comments

Sue said…
Rev, you rock-rock-rock my world.
Thanks you for being here and thank you for being you.
Reverend Frost said…
My pleasure Miss !
D. said…
Archives? Anything! I'd love to hear more of your music (your CDs being out of print and all) and that 'It's Friday the 13th' clip I went looking for here last week!
you rock rock rock mine, too. My dream DJ set would end with your cover of 'you belong to me'.
Mike said…
yeah ! me me me !
Jackie Wilson, 'years from now' !
Anonymous said…
Coconut Woman by Gary us Bonds !
thank you great rev
Dr. Madder said…
I'd love to hear Andy Iona And His Islanders again !!!!
Thank you !
Anonymous said…
anything you want !
everything you've posted so far for the last five years has been un-be-lie-vable. you rock rock rock indeed, and I'm with D. what about a track of yours
take care,
S.
Anonymous said…
Songs and Praise!
I have been hangin' around for about five years,
and you still are able to suprise me with great tunes...
Cheers!

Kenny Lust
Reverend Frost said…
Hey old & new friends, a bloody thank you !!!!

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!