Monday, February 18, 2008

A Bloody Western Mix, Part 4 !!!



Howdy folks !
Yeah, The long awaited new Western Mix is served !
And believe me, this one’s a bloody one !
All together once again : « YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA !!!!! »

Rev. Frost Presents…A Bloody Western Mix, Part 4 ! (75 :35)

1. United States Military Academy Band - When Johnny Comes Marching Home
2. Johnny Western - The Gunfighter
3. Tennessee Ernie Ford - The Cry Of The Wild Goose
4. Frankie Laine - Wanted Man
5. Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti
6. Johnny Horton -The First Train Headin' South
7. Marty Robbins - Ballad Of The Alamo (Thirteen Days Of Glory)
8. Armando Trovaioli - Vai Cowboy Vai
9. Baja Marimba Band - Ghost Riders In The Sky
10. Frankie Laine – Granada
11. Frank Hutchison - Hell Bound Train
12. M. Gigante,A. Nadin,A. Bascerano - Wanted Johnny Texas Main Titles
13. Gene Pitney - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
14. Bob Wills And His Texas Playboys - Ida Red (Live)
15. Cisco Houston - Pat Works On The Railroad
16. Hugo Montenegro - Aces High
17. Johnny Western - Nineteen Men
18. Frankie Laine – Rawhide
19. Ray Conniff - Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
20. Calexico - Minas De Cobre
21. Johnny Burnette - Gypsy Magic
22. Bruno Nicolai - Il Volto Nascosto
23. Dock Boggs - Oh Death
24. Buck Griffin – Cochise
25. Leroy Troy - Cumberland Gap
26. Bobby Darin - Jailer Bring Me Water
27. Slim Whitman - I'm Casting My Lasso Towards The Sky
28. Ennio Morricone - Il Mercenario (Ripresa)

DOWNLOAD THE FOURTH BLOODY WESTERN MIX !!!



Oh and ain't that good news, me mom will be proud of me, I'm now a proud member of the mad family called PCL LINKDUMP !!!
Watch out!

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ye ha,tally ho,bloddy western mix 4

thanks rev,can't wait to hear this

woof woof (mike)the dalmatian

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Till said...

Just discovered this side of the blogosphere and -boy- do i love it. Thanks so much for the commitment!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous svartlarsson said...

SIR FROST SIR - I can't tell you just how much this brightens my life. But then again, you probably know that :) THANK YOU!!!!!!!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff rev have listened to it now

esp.love Ray Conniff - Kisses Sweeter Than Wine, great and jolly track

woooooooooooooooof woooooooof

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Johnny Dark said...

You've got this paleneck by the throat!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Kaw said...

mygod, that's a bloody mix indeed.
thnaks for the alamo song!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous jean said...

IDA RED!

9:53 AM  
Blogger wakeboarder69 said...

Wow---- he's back with a BLOODY Vengeance! I LOVE it!!
-E.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous billyclex said...

Rev,
Listening to this now. Great mix sir.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Yeeeeepe y'all !

11:32 PM  
Blogger Scurvy said...

YES! I love the Western Mixes!

(and the wild instrumental parties)

11:33 PM  
Anonymous ElectricFoxtrot said...

Fabulous darlin', as always.

YeeeHaw.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Eegah!! & Tabonga! said...

Man, how I miss Frankie Laine, thanx for reminding me how old I am, and oh, yeah, I know what you did!
You're My Big Rock Candy Mountain, you know that! That sounds pretty weird if you don't know what it means! Yeehaawww!!!

6:57 AM  
Blogger phletcher said...

hello, I found your blog by looking for an mp3 of "south american way" by Carmen Miranda, but you posted it almost 2 years ago. The link was dead, of course. Do you think you could maybe post it again, or somehow get me that song? I love it! my email is phletcher@gmail.com

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody terrific! Thanks so much - I love the Western mixes more than I can say.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W-O-W!! This brought back some great Mem-o-rees!! Thanks!
Could you re-post parts 1 & 2?? Huh? Huh? Please!!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Robby said...

I finally got around to listening to this after downloading it quite a while ago.

A toast to you sir! This would be great for a road trip.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great bloody stuff!!
I Heard Part3 some moments before & i couldnt stop dancing with my wooden horse..
could you re-post part 1,2&4 , please Frost?
These Parts are not anymore available.
I need more light like this in my life


With wooden regards from Finland

6:37 PM  
Blogger Big Cheeze said...

Big Cheeze here, from Dr. Forrest's Cheeze Factory. Came looking for the Western Mixes, alas #4 & #2 have vaporized into the cosmos. Do they exist anywhere?

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com