HONEY, I'M HOME !



TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess Who's Back !

Rev Frost Presents…A Bloody Come-Back Mix, Part 4 ! (57:02)

1. The Ghastly Ones - Surfin' Spooks
2. Link Wray - Friday Night Dance Party
3. The A-Bones - Rollin' To The Jukebox Rock
4. The Sonics - Shot Down
5. Little Richard - I Need Love
6. Johnny & The Uncalled Four - Shortnin' Bread
7. Johnny Carroll - Wild Wild Women
8. The Blind Boys Of Alabama - I've Been Born Again
9. Bobby Lee Trammell - Toolie Frollie
10. Jackie Wilson - Mama Of My Song
11. Big Jay Mcneely - Psycho Serenade
12. Rocky & The Riddlers - Flash & Crash
13. Bo Diddley - Rock'n'Roll
14. Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee - Wailin' & Whoopin'
15. The Apemen - El Rey Del Surf
16. Eddie Cochran - Am I Blue
17. Jack Nitzsche - The Magnificent Seven
18. Harry Belafonte - The Jack-Ass Song
19. Baby Huey & The Baby Sitters - Monkey Man
20. ‘Cile Turner - Crap Shootin' Sinner
21. The Lancasters - Satan 's Holiday

DOWNLOAD THE FOURTH COMEBACK !!!


Souvenir

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back! It's good to hear your mixes after a long wet summer.

Respect, Pål, Norway (Humlepung at Last FM)
Tommy,
I've been trying my best to keep the boat afloat, glad you're back, cause I don't like drinking alone! You know I mean it when I say Thanx!!! Yeehah!!
Anonymous said…
been missing u ,life dull without your mixes-usual time and place (02:00 am in the morning having my dinner ,sitting in the car cd player crancked up loud,wrapped up warm cos it rianing here,wind blowin)but don't care.flask of tea your mix and im all right jack
thanxs rev(ps where do you get all those film clips from)
woof woof(the dalmatian)
Anonymous said…
Rev - another gemstone

thank you

-phx AZ USA
Anonymous said…
welcome back rev'!
been a sad summer without you!
Scurvy said…
Ah Reverend! Glad to have you back. It wasn't the same without you. I hope you had a great holiday.
iODyne said…
"Got you back in my arms again.
Right by my side.wooooooooooo

Now you're back in my arms again
I'm satisfied - wooooooooooo

I'm so satisfied.
Anonymous said…
Nice compilation and it's great to see you back again. Mike
Anonymous said…
Welcome back!
We really missed u...


See More

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!