Summer Pot-Pourri !!!



Hello my sweet lil' ducks from outerspace,
Bad news or good news, Reverend Frost is taking some time off !
YES, HOLIDAYYYYYYYS !!!!!!

No worries though, I'll be back at the end of summer - summer of love '07, here I come -
Meanwhile, enjoy this sweeeeeet selection, and of course, thanks for your comments and emails - sorry sometimes I can't find the time to respond, pass me the whip please - thanks for reading/listening, and thanks for still buying records ^_^

My dear amigos, HAVE A GOOD SUMMER !!!
REV FROST LOVES YOU ALL !!!

The Ramrods :
* Ghost Riders In The Sky *


Dale Hawkins :
* See You Soon Baboon *


Jerry McCain :
* A Cutie Named Judy *


Dirty Red :
* Mother Fuyer *

hahaha

June Carter & Carl Smith :
* Time's A Wastin' *

as requested !

King Curtis & The Noble Men :
* Beach Party *


Hadda Brooks :
* Jump Back Honey *


The Matini's :
* Bullseye *


The Boyer Brothers :
* Step By Step *


Perry Como :
* Girl Of My Dreams *

and your soul is mine





"Have yourself a merry little summer"

Comments

Anonymous said…
merci Rev'
Anonymous said…
Nice summer selection! Thanks.
Testify said…
Happy Hols Rev.
Thanks for the Link (which I've just noticed)I'm well chuffed!
Anonymous said…
may your summer be
as sweet and nice as your pot pourri is
Scurvy said…
Thank you Mr. Frost sir! Are you going to take a wee bit of time off again this summer?
Scurvy said…
Have fun, and don't burn! See you in September.
Fred@Dreamtime said…
Have a great vacay, Rev! We'll miss you!
Anonymous said…
"Time's a Waistin'" is a great song; I've annoyed my family many times with it since the first time you posted it. Thank you also for "Ghost Riders".
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
C. said…
...and that concludes our broadcast from the planet Totally-Batshit-Insane.

seriously, have a good summer Rev. You deserve it.
Reverend Frost said…
Hey people, thank you very much!!!
HUM, Chris, sorry but I have to erase the previous comment, it was too hum...ah yeah, here's a game for this summer, find the perfect adjective !
Hope you have a good summer too
Cheers my friends !
Anonymous said…
Merci beaucoup, Monsieur Rev.
Hobo said…
Cool as ever Rev !! IanB

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!