Ho Ho Ho !!!



Dear Santa, old buddy,

Here's my humble wishlist for this Christmas.

1.Please, send me a new internet access as soon as possible, it's a real pain in the arse right now.
I missed all the goodies from my fellow bloggies neighbours and it's pretty hard to have a blog when you can't post anything at all.
2.Please,Send to all my readers a gallon of whiskey each, they deserve it.
3.Please,give them health and prosperity (or drugs, it depends).
4.I know your did your job last year, but hell, send me ANOTHER record label.
5.Send to all mankind understanding and peace of mind, I mean,Vonce, gimme back my Percy Mayfield Lps godammit.
6.Please, send to the lovely and faithful Mrs Frost some flowers, cos I think I'm gonna be late this year.
7.I've been nice I've been nice Oh I've been so nice.
8.Please,send joy, happiness and a lotta of sex parties to all my friends, some of them are desperate.
9.And please, can I get a pint of Guinness?

Awc'mon Santa, it's a small list and I said please everytime.

Thank you so much,
Your frenchie-not-that-frenchie-but-still-frenchie friend,
Reverend Frost




Rev Frost Presents…A Bloody Christmas Mix, Part 5 !
(53 :47)
01. The Bellrays – Merry Christmas baby
02. Jerry And The Landslides - Get Off My Roof
03. Cordell Jackson - Rock And Roll Christmas
04. The 5.6.7.8's - Rock And Roll Santa
05. The Galaxies - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
06. Dave Edmunds - Run Rudolph Run
07. Ron Holden And The Thunderbirds- Who Says There Ain't No Santa Claus
08. Tiny Tim - Oh Holy Night
09. Dirt Merchants – Jingle Carol Corral
10. Bob Seger And The Last Heard – Sock It To Me Santa
11. The Aqualads - We Wish You A Merry Christmas
12. Benny Lee - Rock'n'Rollin Santa Claus
13. Ray Conniff- Gost Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
14. Squirrel Nut Zippers – Sleigh Ride
15. The Marcels - Merry Twist-Mas
16. George Jones - My Mom And Santa Claus
17. The Martels - Rockin' Santa Claus
18. The Moonglows - Hey Santa Claus
19. James Brown – Santa Claus Santa Claus
20. Solomon Burke - Presents For Christmas
21. Reverend Frost - Oh Holy Night

DOWNLOAD THE HO HO HO ! (via rapidshare)

DEAR READERS, HAVE YOURSELF A LITTLE ROCKIN' CHRISTMAS !

Comments

C. said…
Merry Christmas, Tom! Hope to see you back soon--

chris
Scurvy said…
Reverend-
Merry Christmas! Thanks for the swell mix! Hope all is well on your end, and thanks for the gallon o' whiskey. ;)
Michael said…
Welcome Back Reverend

Thanks for another groovy xmas compilation

may the fat man in red bring you many good things ... or at least a few from your well chosen list (please)

Joyeux Noël et une nouvelle année heureuse


Michael
Anonymous said…
Bellrays....YEAH!
Tanks Mr.Frost
Anonymous said…
WELCOME BACK REV
BEEN CHECKING EVERY DAY-BUT SLOW OF THE MARK 4 COMMENTS ALREADY
THANKS 4 MIX NO 5-LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING IT
U HAVE GIVEN ME A GREAT YEAR WITH ALL YOUR POSTS-THANK U FOR ALL YOUR TIME-HAVE A GOOD UN AND MY YOUR NEW YEAR BE GREAT-IM ONLY 9 STONE AND HAVE LOST 4 STONE WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY-BLOODY XMAS 1-4 JUST KEEPT ME GOING, NOW TIME TO DINE ON NO 5
THE DALMATIAN(WOOF WOOF BARK)
Anonymous said…
thanks for the xmas gift!

you don't realize this rev but you have actually been a very important person in my life this year. contact me with a mailing address so santa can send you a handful of free super shitty cheap-ass american dvd movies. so santa can write off some taxes. haha. but seriously i'm being sincere here.

thank you for being really really fucking good at what you do man. and for spreading the good word. and whiskey.

peace on earth bitches.

mike f
deadenddvd@yahoo.com
myspace.com/deadenddvd
Eddie Riff said…
As always, an incredible mix of tunes. Thanks for all the great stuff this year. May Pere Noel grant all your wishes. All the best for 2007.
Peteski said…
onward and upward. all the best in '07.
Anonymous said…
Hey Rev.

I'm JUST now getting into your mixes as they were linked through a recent Christmas Mix search.

I must say I did them a lot right now.

I just have a question about the formation of your mixes.

I'm new to this scene. And by that I mean that this is basicalyl my first day downloading online mixes / podcasts.

The way you mix them (right now I've listened to the western 1 mix and zombie mix) do you add all of those samples? They're really cool, and I don't imagine they're in the originals. Is this your work? Does the same go for the fading/slowing on the blending of tracks? This is cool and very radio-like.

Is this blending typical of the podcast?

Are the samples?

thanks.


-ALEC
-maximus92389@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Rev.,

I gave your amazing pages a nice link/write-up in my LiveJOURNAL.


http://users.livejournal.com/alec__/69610.html


Yours,
-ALEC
Anonymous said…
Way to go, Rev!
EdkOb said…
Reverend ?

Bon, plus très jeune mais débutant sur ces blogs de musique, je vous invite sur celui-ci : le mien, où je laisse quelques compilations de mon choix.

Pas vraiment comme les votres, mais comme la musique m'ennuie parfois aussi... je plaisante ;o))

Bonnes fêtes et @ bientôt (qui sait, le sud de la France tient sur une tête d'épingle)
http://unavisenpassant.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your blog and the fantastic music... hope you get your inet back soon ;)

A happy new year to you and everyone around...

Stef
Anonymous said…
Do come back soon.

http://goodheads.wordpress.com/
Anonymous said…
goddamn, santa brought a gallon of whiskey all the way to me in amsterdam, thank you reverend frost!
Anonymous said…
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease reupload this great mix. I love your mixes so much!
Reverend Frost said…
FIXED !

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!