Thursday, February 03, 2005

Goo Goo Muck !




This is the classic retardo sloprocker that the Cramps made famous ; Legendary Bakersfield, California, ultra-grinder b/w ace dance flipper! (thanx to Norton Records )

Are you ready ? It’s Karaoke time again !!!
(where are the dancing girls? ?)

When the sun goes down and the moon comes up,
I turn into a teenage goo goo muck.
I cruise through the city and I roam the streets,
looking for something that is nice to eat.
You better duck! When I show up! The goo goo muck!

I'm the night headhunter looking for a head,
with the way-out body underneath that head.
I'll get you baby with a little luck,
I'm a teenage tiger and a goo goo muck.
You better duck! When I show up! The goo goo muck!

The city is a jungle and I'm a beast,
A teenage tiger looking for a feast.
I want the most, still I'll take the least,
I'm the goo goo muck tiger and a teenage beast.
You better duck! When I show up! The goo goo muck!

(written by Ed James)

Ronnie Cook & The Gaylads - Goo Goo Muck

Ronnie Cook & The Gaylads - The Scotch

3 Comments:

Blogger bigrockcandymountain said...

when those damn teenagers go bad!!!!!!!!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a double test. #1 - do you get some notification when someone leaves a comment on an old old page? #2 - Do you happen to know when Ronnie Cook's Gaylads did the Goo Goo song?

dainecity [at] hotmail.com

11:27 PM  
Blogger Reverend Frost said...

Bang bang, I've found you !!!
#1 : yes, I can see everything, I'm the king of this jungle.
#2 : Sorry buddy, the year is not listed on the 45, I'll try to find out, promise.
Cheers !

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All MP3's are up for a limited time ("on the 7th day, God shall withdraw them")and are for illustrating and evaluation purposes only. Music is posted with respect, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. (And if you like the tracks, please go out & buy them) Email me at reverendfrost-at-gmail.com