A Bloody Come Back Mix, Part 2 !
Tada, I’m baaaaaaaaaack.
Sorry for this long August hiatus !
Well, I hope everyone’s fine.
Ok, here’s the summer review : did a few gigs, drank a few beers, slept a lot (during the day), went to some fantastic places, swimmed a lot, didn’t lose weight, bought some news maracas, drank a few beers, didn’t stop smocking, missed the Cramps 3 times, bought an Irish tin whistle, recorded 41 new songs, gonna work on an animation film, drank a few beers, blah blah blah…
The thing is : It’s good to be back home.
And it’s good to be the king (count de monet ?)
So here’s a bloody come-back mix (part 2) .
(It’s gonna be the last mix before the long awaited Halloween Mixes by the way ! )
Welcome home guys !
Rev Frost Presents…A Bloody Come-Back Mix, Part 2 ! (41 :36)
1. Garry Blake And His Orchestra - Look Out Now
2. Bobby Montgomery & Buddy Holly – Down The Line
3. Little Dady And The Bachelors – Come On Home
4. The Headcoatees – I Gotta Move
5. Little Ritchie Ray - Hump-A-Baby (Hey Shane !)
6. Them - Bring 'Em On In
7. The Roemen – Misirlou
8. Rosemary Clooney – Come On-a My House
9. Emmet Lord – Women
10. Bobby Long & His Satellites - Mojo Workout
11. The Tamrons – Wild Man
12. Jim Oertling - Old Moss’ Back
13. Damal & Rasheed - Twistin In The Tub
14. Eddie Cochran - Skinny Jim
15. The Esquires - Come On Come On
16. J.J. Jackson - Here We Go Again
17. Nina Simone - I'm Going Back Home
A Bloody Come Back Mix, Part 2 ! (via Rapidshare)